1. If there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and it is easy to remove dirt, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
2. The trademark and film on the surface of stainless steel shall be washed with warm water and weak detergent, and the adhesive composition shall be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent (ether, benzene).
3. If the grease, oil and lubricating oil on the stainless steel surface are polluted, wipe it with a soft cloth, and then clean it with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
4. There are bleach and various acids on the surface of stainless steel. Wash it with water immediately, and then soak it with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda solution, and wash it with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. There are rainbow lines on the surface of stainless steel, which is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. When washing, use warm water neutral detergent to wash it off.
6.Rust caused by dirt on the surface of stainless steel can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, or with special washing drugs.
A. Maintenance of stainless building materials
When stainless steel is processed as building materials, its surface must be protected from processing damage. Generally, it is protected by plastic film on the surface of stainless steel. When the manufacturer transports the products out, it also adds surface protective films for matching purposes. These films can be easily torn off, and the surface of the products must not leave paste marks.
When the final products are bundled, the protective film should not be torn as far as possible. For these protected products, it is best to process them on a soft bench such as a wooden bench.
B. On site maintenance
When the processed finished products are transported to the site, they must be bundled first. Baling is generally implemented in the workshop, and protective measures such as thick cardboard and plastic board are implemented according to the size, shape and transportation method of products, and wooden frames are also used.
In terms of transportation, trucks are generally used for direct transportation, so as to ensure the installation time and prevent damage to the product treatment. Moreover, at the installation site, the protection of products after installation and the protection of dirt during installation must also be done.
The reasons for the damage on site include falling objects from upstairs, or sparks from electrical welding, etc. In general, there are various damage factors depending on the site. Therefore, most of them use plastic film to carefully wrap the external surface and side.
Editor’s summary: the relevant information about how to maintain stainless steel building materials is introduced here. I hope this article will be helpful to you. If there is anything else you don’t understand, you can leave a message to me as below, and we will answer it for you as soon as possible.
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13211175828
Xingrong Import and Export(GUANGDONG)CO.,LTD
Post time: Jul-06-2022